BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/9/2008 3:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida
Comment: The beat for this song is fresh. The hook is bagnin'. Lyrics is tight. It's a gem.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Although a more conventional pattern probably would've done the trick, "Strive" does score some points for deviating from the norm and incorporating a nonstandard drum track. And the prominent overlying sample, which is a little too choppy for my liking, is a perfect additive to complement the peculiar beat. Together these ingredients stir up a warm feeling, working nicely with Apani's emotional rhymes. If you've dug Apani on her past efforts, I'd recommend checking this one out. It may not strike the same chord as the Polyrhythmatics, but it's solid material nonetheless.