• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lewballer3 (Posted: 4/9/2007 12:49:00 AM)
Comment: A great song makes you remember where you were and what you were doing the first time you heard it. Apani will never go platinum or be on the cover of XXL, but her music is original and a breath of fresh air. This song is on my Underground Greats mixtape.
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 9/7/2005 3:39:00 PM)
Summary: Thank You Apani
Comment: If people are looking for female MCs who can continue in the long line of MCs such as MC Lyte, Lauryn Hill, etc.- look no more. Apani, once again, thank you for dropping another tight track.
Name: leftyflowmez (Posted: 2/3/2004 4:31:00 PM)
Comment: Apani is truly a fly emcee! I loved this track back in '98, and it sounds timeless years later. Apani always has tight production to express her intelligent lyrics over.