BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/21/2003 9:27:00 AM)
Summary: These 2 Together Are Always Fun
Comment: Celph Titled is just pure fun, whether its his production or his raps, he doesnt take himself too seriously and when teamed with his boy Apathy, its always worth checking out, likewise here.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Consider the flip side of this record, plus one—Celph dropping lyrics. With the no-fear punch lines that I personally am really feeling from him as of late, Celph joins up with Apathy and hand delivers lyrical blows that could "knock a Sumo wrestler down." Only negative comment I can offer about this release as a whole is I wish it came out a few months later so it could show up on all those hot summer time mix tapes but I'm sure these two have plenty up their sleeves for the spring season.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Apathy; Demigodz + Army Of The Pharaohs; Celph Titled; Demigodz||Found: 9|