• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/6/2007 10:37:00 AM)
Summary: This Is Today's Old School
Comment: The beat, it's kinda mellow for me. Kinda jazzy, but the chorus goes good with it and the verses flow perfect with it, Apathy and Celph are a good combo. Especially on this! Celph and Apathy stick with their battle steez lyrics but still sound fresh.
Name: sn00p (Posted: 2/22/2005 12:29:00 AM)
Comment: This song is just off the chain.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This head-nodder features Apathy joining forces with MC/producer Celph Titled of Equilibrium fame. The guitar strums courtesy of Apathy gets the pace moving along rather nicely. These two are here to claim their dominance on the mic with their battle-oriented lyricism and stress that they are a force not to be taken lightly.