• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: VicCityBitch (Posted: 4/20/2008 7:46:00 AM; Partial IP: 64.223.203)
Comment: J ZONE AND CELPH NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ALBUM. I CANT GET ENOGH OF THESE GUYS. CELPH IS THAT GANGERSERS SHIT AROUND AND WIHT JZONE THE BIIGGEST PIMP. BOSS HOGGS ALBUM NUMBER 2. COME ON MOTHER FUCKERS
|Name: Azian Aztec (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: J-Zone brings the funk on this track from the collaborative effort of these two Demigodz. Ap is absent on this track, but he is definitely not missed as the Rubix Cuban and J-Zone trade verses. The duo keeps it ig’nant as they address a cliché topic—women…err, I mean bitches and hoes. Luckily, they keep it fresh and avoid sounding mundane by filling the track with witty rhymes and hilarious one-liners.