• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 1/2/2004 7:46:00 AM)
Summary: Please Sit Down And Shut Up !
Comment: These emcees blaze definitively their opponents. The beat is quiet simple but the lyrics are great. Damn some a**holes need a rest after this, for sure.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Apathy and Celph Titled are sure content in their battle mode, hence the premise of this track. "I burn MCs like a tropical tan" is the kind wording you can expect on the ‘Science Of The Bumrush.' Stepping out of battle mode, Apathy also addresses his audience, pointing out that you backpackers think he's crazy just because his favorite MCs are Biggie Smalls and Jay-Z. It is kind of interesting though when you hear these so-called underground groups site mainstream MCs as being there source of inspiration whether you're a backpacker or not.