• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Dainja (Posted: 2/1/2008 5:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 49.220.164)
Comment: the demigodz will be or should be good as long as the are around. songs like this are the reason apathy and celph titled are still around. very nice track. I also produced. im Dainja on soundclick.. im not supposed to ad. but hey if its a dot commercial. is it really "underground".. hrmmmm
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/21/2003 9:21:00 AM)
Summary: Shush Now Max...
Comment: Them violins are tight, Celph Titled delivers a quality track and Apathy is sweet as f-ck, good beat, spot on rhymes, click the button, enjoy the music...
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Heavy on the metaphor tip, Apathy claims his compatibility with various CPU outlets while rocking the mic. He also makes it crystal clear that every other MC out there should be this compatible as well. The humming in the background of this track works. Unfortunately, the violin samples don't.