BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: MASTER C (Posted: 5/29/2008 12:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.52.247)
Location: thomaston ct
Comment: yo u nigs are broke and ur raps a joke...and id really like to punch u in the throat..take u out in my boat and see if ur black ass can float...i cant take u mutha fuks anymore think ur tought well ill through u threw the door..stomp ur head into the floor...then shit n piss all over you...ahahahaha Git R Done
Name: hick (Posted: 5/28/2008 5:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.52.247)
Location: Northfield ct
Comment: weres the toby keith and brooks n dunn...u guys are jokes thinking rap is a talent...my 3 yr old could rap...country now thats music...GIT R DONE
Name: urahater (Posted: 2/13/2008 5:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 68.196.126)
Comment: fuck bridgeport. this cyrus cat is a bitch ass hater. fuck your punk ass.
Name: cyrus (Posted: 2/10/2008 2:07:00 PM; Partial IP: .183.70.94)
Comment: a white boy from willimantic talking tough talk?
come see me in the bpt!
Name: Suburbian C (Posted: 1/30/2008 9:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 206.228.72)
Location: The Fuckin Streets
Comment: Im suprised that 'welcome to assholeville' aint in the top 40 with it bein a kicking anthem, but 'CT' is still a top beat.
Name: black verse (Posted: 1/28/2008 6:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 02.241.100)
Comment: I think this song is not the best apathy has ever done but don't get me wrong,it's still a dope song.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 1/22/2008 6:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.48.175)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: Any time a song about CT drops - it automatically jumps to #1 on the UGHH Top 40.. weird how that happens.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Apathy; Demigodz + Army Of The Pharaohs||Found: 6|