• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Conrad (Posted: 2/9/2008 11:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 76.135.222)
Location: vic, Australia
Comment: Man been a massive Ap fan for years now, love everything he drops this is just awesome, love it and keep it going.
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 11/12/2002 11:36:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Dopest Songs Ever.
Comment: The lyrics are something else. Only Ap could come up with lyrics like those, and only Celph could drop a beat that fit 'em tighter than O.J.'s glove.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Hmmm...this jam makes we wanna tap into my Motion Lotion collection and get sexy with my vinyl. Apathy hold his own on "Earth Girls are Easy" where he goes off on what he does or will be doing to females. A total porn beat is thrown down from Ap; it just screams Ron Jeremy, and it's definitely worth a look. If you live in CT, like myself, hide ya girls cuz Apathy is looking for some easy ones.