• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: 10th wonder (Posted: 8/2/2003 5:12:00 AM)
Summary: Premo Vs Beaminerz
Comment: I like the way they mix Premo and the Beatminerz beats together, and the flow is nice.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/3/2003 8:59:00 PM)
Summary: Apathy - 'night Life'
Comment: Yo, this track is definitely the artistic meaning of hip-hop! The beat comes correct with the scratches and the lyrics are on point! You definitely gotta peep this track! If you're a true hip-hop head then this track you will automatically relate to.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:19:00 PM)|
Comment: Sweet mother of Jesus, this is a hot track. Using spitfire delivery to tell a story of what happens when some girl he brings home after a show wants to raw-dog it, Apathy absolutely kills this joint over an intense and lively self-produced beat that's perfectly laced with precision scratches and samples. Definitely check this song out, then cop the 12" at the UGHH online store.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/29/2003 11:46:00 AM)
Summary: Soliqouy Of Choas Re-visited
Comment: This is a must-have single from Apathy. “Nightlife” stands out however. The beat is the original break Primo used for "Soliloquy of Chaos". Apathy flips it well.