• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: epical (Posted: 1/2/2003 1:53:00 PM)
Summary: Lovin It
Comment: The production is perfect on this track. Celph Titled is clearly one of the greatest beat-makers ever. Also, you gotta feel Apathy on this one, he rips this track and the lyrics are right in tune with the old school feeling. To top it off, the hook is deadly.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Celph Titled got real friendly with his MPC cuz this beat is the shizzle. Totally simmer beat perfect for maxin' and reflecting on the school of the old. Apathy is his normal self and proves that he's skilled in "That Ol Boom Bap." All his rhymes are in touch with the style, the music, and the life of the old school, when rap was something you did, and hip-hop was something you lived.