BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: sam (Posted: 10/24/2008 7:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 217.136.90)
Location: manchester, nh
Comment: what song does the sample come from?
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 11/12/2002 11:43:00 PM)
Summary: The Greatest Song Of All Time!!
Comment: The verses are all on the next level, but C-Rays Walz brings a new meaning to clever. The beat is so different and just funky, that it's an instant classic. It's got an old school feel to it like some sort of garage band cypha.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Here goes another posse cut--at least it's not the overly familiar line-up we're used to from the NYC circuit. Celph Titled's beat is more poised this time with a clean banjo loop, which makes a crazy transition during the mic passing process. All four MCs are fairly on-point as well, flipping their battle lyrics precisely. Nothing too distinguished here, but it looks like the b-side is the winner of this 12";.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Apathy; Demigodz + Army Of The Pharaohs; Rise; Demigodz; Celph Titled; Demigodz; C-Rayz Walz||Found: 13|