• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: GalaktusKAHN (Posted: 2/14/2003 11:46:00 PM)
Comment: I was expecting more from the beat, but Masta Ace much respect due cuz he came through.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: The first thing that you may not like about this track is the production since it is just another track in the melting pot of hip-hop beats. Rodney Hunter’s beat is more brassmatic than “Chromatic.” The other thing that you may not feel is Aphrodelics flow as Masta Ace outshines him. If you expect to get a battle proven vet on the cut, you better prepare to verbally match him and Aphro is shadowed by tha Masta.
Name: Masta~ace (Posted: 7/5/2002 11:14:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Hot Hot!
Comment: Flipping nice beat, but like the reviewer said, it’s more basemattic =( Ace will always outshine everyone tough.
Name: BboyLanke (Posted: 3/27/2002 8:12:00 PM)
Summary: The Lyrics On This Song Are The Worst I Have Ever Heard.
Comment: How many times can you rhyme "Mercedes Benz" with "Illest Rims." The lyrics in this one make no sense, and they just sound stupid. The beat is dope as hell, but that is it. I can't force myself to listen to this song. Take some lessons from Souls of Mischief or Orko.