• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: alison (Posted: 1/7/2004 3:52:00 PM)
Summary: That Gold Is Mean
Comment: Some sounds grab you by the ether and will not let go. The winding bassline and tiled floor drums weave a livingscape. The lyrics are frightening, but they build history on that scape. It has got a secret ingredient.
Name: J6N (Posted: 12/10/2003 3:59:00 PM)
Comment: Bloody hell, this is pretty insane. Never heard of Arecee before, but he flows well here (not as good as Sage though) on that crazy, dream like beat. Very Anticon like in how it sounds, so if you like Anticon you will probably like this too!