• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: HipHopAin'tDead (Posted: 6/21/2013 9:30:00 AM; Partial IP: 109.64.203)|
Comment: My mistake I forgot Bahamadia.
Name: HipHopAin'tDead (Posted: 6/21/2013 9:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 109.64.203)
Comment: The original incarnation of AOTP. Virtuoso, Esoteric & 7L, Jedi Mind Tricks & Chief Kamachi. Don't know why when this song was featured on Violent by Design they got rid of Kamachi's verse.
Name: weston (Posted: 9/6/2011 12:12:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Maybe 2018 will be as dope.
Name: campaign4real rap (Posted: 5/8/2008 4:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: jedi mind tricks/AOTP in their prime
Name: smudge (Posted: 2/28/2004 1:49:00 PM)
Summary: Damn, This Be Good
Comment: The beat by Stoupe is just insane. The vocal sample is ridiculous. Lyrically there's Vinnie Paz, Virtuoso, Esoteric, Bahamadia and someone else (anyone know who that is?). For me, Esoteric's verse is the best which took me by suprise because usually Esoteric is just average when spittin but he really held it down here. A damn dope track.