• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Phrantic (Posted: 8/22/2003 9:37:00 PM)
Summary: My Introduction To Arsonists
Comment: Yeah thats what it was, and impressed! These cats can flow. These cats can spit sharp battle-raps, these cats can self-produce. Not the greatest, but this act deserves some exposure.
Name: ManicDopePresence (Posted: 1/6/2003 6:38:00 PM)
Summary: Instant Classic.
Comment: The whole damn album has “classic” written all over it. “As the World Burns” needs to get to the ears of all hip-hop heads. This single is just a taste of their lyrical fury and dope self-production. As it is, they sadly no longer exist as the original 7 headed monster and have since broken up leaving us with just this one album to cherish and think what could have been.