BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJ Muggles (Posted: 5/12/2004 11:15:00 AM)
Summary: Almost Sick
Comment: This coulda been a SIIICK track, but the beat kinda deters me from saying so. That repetitive kick/snare hurts my ears, they're too loud too. If they had used some complex drums and slowed it a bit, this track coulda been dope.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 2/26/2004 2:05:00 PM)
Summary: It's Quite Underwhelming
Comment: Let's hope this is the b-side to the current single because, "B.M.I.G." outshines this with ease. Asheru's performance focused more on the quality on his voice and it tried to convey a vibe -- and I imagine the vibe was to relax the listener to pure boredom.
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 2/11/2004 10:51:00 PM)
Comment: Wasn't feeling this beat, but all in all, decent.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/2/2004 4:07:00 PM)|
Comment: This is some modern-day East-Coast stomp type ish. The bassline is one of those that will stay in your head all day and actually help you get through the 9 to 5 with ease. Asheru and Blue Black are bringing their "A-Game" to the table here- emcees beware.