• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: hiphop_mexica (Posted: 11/22/2002 12:46:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Kool-ade
Comment: I loved the beat; the flute in the background got me going. The flow is nice but still nothing too damn special. But regardless, it's a cool track.
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 11/19/2002 2:24:00 AM)
Comment: Worth a listen cuz these cats got flow. Not a lot of vocab but still shines nicely. The beat is ill, I like the stabs, plus the drums flow with them nicely. Decent track but I've yet to listen to the original.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/14/2002 11:49:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Unlike the opinions of most, I don't think there's a damn thing wrong with a remix. Some cuts need a remix, some don't, and some tracks sound good in either form: this is the case with the Koolade "Soon Come" remix as both versions are ill. Asheru is both spoken and heard on this ass-mover. There is nothing tepid about Ade's remix/ rework of the cut as he shows people how to follow their nose to mellifluous flute loops. Although there is no sugar and spice here; everything is nice.