• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Alright, Iíll admit to you that I don't know sh*t about Athletic Mic League, but they have proven to me that they have "Lyrictricity." Man, can these cats rip it up. The beat is mad sonic with some ill clap kicks. Damn, my neck was sore after taking a little listen, so I suggest that you click that "Listen" button.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 4/21/2002 6:13:00 PM)
Summary: I Am Impressed!
Comment: I never heard of these guys before, but lyrically they are ripping the shit to shreds.
Name: 9pointedstar (Posted: 4/7/2002 3:43:00 AM)
Summary: MVP's In The
Comment: Peace to my man Payshunz for turning me onto these cats last summer. Iíve been trackin g them ever since and I've yet to be disappointed. I'm listening to the joint while I write this review and damn, they are killiní it. Iím going to have to change the "Production" rating to a 5.
Name: JoJo (Posted: 4/4/2002 3:42:00 PM)
Summary: I Can Work With It
Comment: Lyrically good but not stimulating. This track reminds me of the WU. It had my head nodding.
Name: Strange North (Posted: 3/26/2002 1:20:00 AM)
Summary: Lyrictricity Is High Voltage
Comment: I never heard of these guys, but I'm here to tell you theyíre not lying about what they spit in the song. Every MC rides the beat well and stays on topic with every bar. Click on listen now so they can lyrically shock you.