• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: timmy (Posted: 10/20/2008 12:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 219.208.49)
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 2/23/2004 4:15:00 PM)
Summary: Its Pretty Brief
Comment: Atmosphere's flow had its abstraticity from the usual which is not so good. He is completely off beat.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is o.k. I can not say that I am not feeling this but it is pretty general. By general I mean it has a basic swinging drum track with a general bass line. Nothing that has not been done a million times before. Every once in a while there is a Spinna like snare switch but that is about as exciting as the beat gets. The cuts at the beginning are pretty tight but still nothing spectacular. The highlight of the song is Atmosphere's flow which is pretty tight. Definitely gives a reason to listen to the song. All in all, good lyrics, but I would have put more time into the beat.