• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Desiree (Posted: 1/25/2009 11:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 172.41.234)
Location: Oxnard, California
Comment: I love every single one of slugs songs . aswell as ants beats.
Name: Dustin (Posted: 3/1/2008 12:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 117.63.229)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Comment: Great song, by far my fav. of the Sad Clown/ Bad Seasons EP series
Name: sam (Posted: 2/27/2008 4:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 01.195.246)
Comment: ah man!Ant always come with some funky beat and Slug is always there to rhyme over clearly with such a nice flow and a great sense of storytelling.Atmosphere still got the touch
Name: chris R (Posted: 2/25/2008 10:12:00 PM; Partial IP: .56.59.116)
Comment: genius is hard to recreate however Atmos has been keeping me tuned in for years.enough said about that.I like the song for the main reason I like music it is a page out of my life that I dint say. give or take a few lines.
Name: Jake (Posted: 2/25/2008 4:04:00 PM; Partial IP: .128.243.8)
Location: Richmond, VA
Comment: Mediocre at best... man I miss the old Slug. Whatever happened to the Overcast! EP and the DynoSPECTRUM days...