• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Sherpa (Posted: 4/11/2009 2:42:00 AM; Partial IP: 20.148.116)
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Comment: Don't change a thing, let the man run his game. (Though with respect, I see where you are coming from)
In the end, Slug at his finest, Ant at his finest.
Name: Desiree (Posted: 1/25/2009 11:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 172.41.234)
Location: Oxnard, California
Comment: This song is by far one of their greatest!! I love how people can just hate on him and not gett what he means in tha lyrics . props to both slug and ant!
Name: christian (Posted: 8/29/2008 4:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 113.160.59)
Location: twin cities
Comment: hes still one of the best underground artist, nothing compared to immortal but good all the same
Name: dongle (Posted: 8/11/2008 9:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 33.122.134)
Comment: yeah change it up a bit eh?
Name: el 5 (Posted: 8/11/2008 9:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 170.104.16)
Comment: same old bullsh from atmosphere.... time for a little change nah?? same ol girl/love life stories, blah tired of it....
Name: Premise (Posted: 7/27/2008 8:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 64.145.198)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Comment: "my little man's blessed that he didn't get my last name" It's that same old slug...pissing ppl off from sea to sea. Dope beat, dope lyrics, but maybe a little too familiar amongst the Rhymesayers catalogue.