• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: sas i am (Posted: 4/2/2005 11:12:00 AM)
Comment: This has got to be a prime example of the closest it can get to perfection. It's just wonderful that some one else sees America as it really is!! I believe my H.S. senior quote was: "I'll play the part of doorknob & make it look so good, Yer gonna wish that it was yer job." All my friends who were never Atmos fans became fans after they heard this song & Alwyz Comin' Back Home To You. That says somethin' about those 2 songs right there!
Name: The Nebulous Nebula (Posted: 3/12/2005 7:35:00 PM)
Summary: Kinda Funky!
Comment: Gotta admit I like the beat. Lics are decent!
Name: 714hiphopr (Posted: 2/12/2005 1:36:00 AM)
Summary: What Was Goin Through His Head!!!
Comment: I fully support Atmosphere but what the fuck is that?
|Name: Shade (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: Ant is probably one of top producers out there right now. This is a must-have for the dj’s out there. Slug is coming correct with the conscious rap, but keeping it fun at the same time.