• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: sas i am (Posted: 4/2/2005 11:05:00 AM)
Summary: Not Spectacular
Comment: This is the ONLY song that rarely gets played through on the Travels CD. I'm not exactly sure why, but I just don't have any passion for it. It's still an average Atmos song though, therefore it's not bad.
Name: Pretty Ugly (Posted: 3/20/2004 2:36:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Feelin This
Comment: Slug's rhymes are tight, I'm feeling the beat, this sh*ts's off the hook!
Name: perpich12 (Posted: 12/28/2003 1:42:00 AM)
Comment: One of the best songs Atmosphere has produced, Slug rules!
Name: jackedbeats (Posted: 10/22/2003 12:56:00 PM)
Summary: Atmosphere Can Do No Wrong
Comment: Ever since I heard Slug two years ago I've been a hardcore fan of these guys. "Seven's Travels" is now on steady rotation in my cd player. “Reflections" is one of my favs on the album. I really like the beat (even though they have that high-pitched voice thing, it didn't ruin it for me like most songs with it do).
Name: media (Posted: 9/27/2003 1:25:00 PM)
Comment: Slug is probally one of the most under-rated mc's, definitely a dope track.
Name: JoeNice (Posted: 9/23/2003 2:15:00 PM)
Comment: I guess Slug found some way to top "God Loves Ugly?!"
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Atmosphere is back again with a slew of new joints off the "Seven's Travels" 3LP. Ant laces a banging beat that, as always, highlights Slug's style perfectly. However, Slug did not step up to the plate for this track. Aside from the chorus, the lyrics on this song are seriously lacking- another set of verses that features him talking to or about a girl, except that he no longer has much interesting to say. Have a listen for yourself, but don't expect anything mind blowing.