• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: blimz1 (Posted: 4/17/2004 9:38:00 PM)
Comment: Anything Slug touches is gold.
Name: hurst (Posted: 3/14/2004 3:21:00 PM)
Summary: F*ckin Dope
Comment: All of Atmosphere's sh*t is f*ckin ill, Ant with the beats, and Slug's f*ckin sick lyrical talent...this song is hella dope.
Name: llirrek (Posted: 12/1/2003 5:05:00 AM)
Summary: Its Atmosphere
Comment: His newer stuff is so creative and different than anything he's done before. Ant's beats are, as always, off the hook. I'll admit, Slug's a bit lacking on the lyrical delivery in this song.
Name: Schemez (Posted: 9/23/2003 10:13:00 PM)
Comment: Ant did an incredible job on the production, Slug didnt come to his full potential yes, but his mediocre attempts are still far better than average...worth the listen.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: With their fourth official release Atmosphere seems to have gotten worse with each CD. Ant's production has gotten progressively better, but Slug has been falling off since "God Loves Ugly." Slug who used to be an interesting, multi-layered, very poetic emcee has turned into a plain bore. I'm sorry to say it, personally being a very large fan, it's just that he has stopped being creative with his subject matter, and no longer has anything interesting to say about women or being depressed. Let's all hope he picks himself up for the next release.
Name: decision (Posted: 9/17/2003 6:04:00 PM)
Summary: Good Sh*te
Comment: Good song, I'v heard better from slugs lyrics.
Name: undergrndlove (Posted: 9/16/2003 8:45:00 PM)
Summary: Atmosphere Fan
Comment: I am a Slug fan, and his new stuff hasn't let me down. The beat is dope and lyrically, he's always talented.
Name: illestchris (Posted: 9/16/2003 6:40:00 PM)
Summary: Same Ol Atmosphere
Comment: I'm feeling the beat, it's nice and chill but I have heard better from Slug lyrically.