• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: rebelthepit (Posted: 6/11/2009 9:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 172.189.75)
Location: Easton, Pa
Comment: Smooth beat, lyrics match BPM's. Nice! As per the other reviews it grows on you. The more you listen, the more you like. Isn't that the way music used to be. You didn't necessarily like a song the 1st time you heard it.Thats what made you like it more & more every time you heard it. Not like the catchy POP radio crap that might sound ok the 1st time you hear it but is the reason it sounds so played out the next 100 times its played.
Name: famous (Posted: 2/27/2009 9:08:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.110.230)
Location: los angeles
Comment: big ups to ant on producing this record. that mellow droning sound is dope. and as always slug spits the freshest rhymes.fire!!
Name: uneeksmokgirlie (Posted: 2/1/2009 1:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 64.150.108)
Location: southwest, new mexico
Comment: i always liked atmos & the lyrics, jus everything. Sounds good!
Name: Seanymac (Posted: 1/29/2009 12:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 164.52.250)
Location: LA LA LAND
Comment: I Guess I can say the same....It Grows on you...You just want to buckle up and go for the ride of stories that he tellss
Name: Fnomenon (Posted: 1/28/2009 11:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.244.98)
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Comment: well ive heard it a couple of times, and its kinda growin on me. hell, any atmos song is gonna do the same, right?