• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/22/2005 7:29:00 PM)|
Comment: So, um what are you in the mood for today? Old Skool? Anyone? Anyone? Well, thatís what this track is bringing with the hard-ass old drums and the horn stabs. Get drunk, get crunk, smoke and raise hell, but do as the title implies, or you may get mashed in the streets. Someoneís definitely getting hurt after this one is played. If not physically, then definitely emotionally/mentally. Do yourself a favor and grab that 4-0 of Colt 45 from out your momís fridge and enjoy it on the stoop while you got this single playing on the blaster.
Name: Big TL Springs (Posted: 10/22/2005 9:12:00 PM)
Summary: Watch Out Because I Wasn't Feelin' It.
Comment: I just didnt care much for this song, it was to clutterd and seemed like a bunch of drums thrown together. Props for their new album, but I would rather pump up "Pour me Another".