• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:28:00 PM)|
Comment: The folks at Seven Heads seem pretty busy these days. Audessey (of Mass Influence) drops in for a minute on “Gusto.” The intro sample used is that ubiquitous Western gunslinger one – you know, the one playing when the two enemies square off in the middle of the main street in town and have a pistol duel/shootout. Okay, sorry for the tangent. Apple Jac’s gritty voice flows with the beat, but seems a little aggressive compared to other Seven Heads emcees. Change is good and Tone makes the track bounce like a fat girl’s booty.
Name: ChillMic (Posted: 8/8/2003 9:41:00 AM)
Comment: That beat crackin’, reminds me of somethin’ between Premier and the old Rza. Lyrics fit in nice. Somethin’ to kick back to.