• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Happy to see AZ hasn't changed a bit. Voice is still 100% on point as is his Henny-laced delivery. The beat is similar to most radio/ mix-tape tracks these days, which isn't a bad thing, because it's solid enough to do the job. The cuts are done well, and that's always a plus when they take the time to get a DJ up on the track. This song won't be talked about months from now, but is prime material to be appearing on some back-to-school tapes.