• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: JustinCase (Posted: 11/18/2005 6:50:00 AM)
Summary: The Magic Is There
Comment: Everything about this track is magic. For the record, Primo produced "The Come Up" but this track was actually produced by Tone Mason. The way the samples are chopped and played out are different but it works well. Even C.L. and AZ who might seem like an unlikely pairing work together well. It had me wondering how they pulled off that trick.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 10/16/2005 6:44:00 AM)
Summary: Wow! C.L. On A Premo Track With AZ? What's Next!
Comment: What do you get when you combine the two? Instant hip-hop classic! Ok add in some 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, Large Pro, Soul Supreme, with CL & AZ! WHAT!! I hate to even think about it! Cop the track!
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 10/6/2005 4:57:00 PM)
Summary: Hip Hop Revival
Comment: Two of Hip Hop's underground representatives out to revive hip hop on a nice sample. The first time I heard it I wasnt really feeling it. Then it grew on me and I decided magic hour is a perfect description for this track. AZ shows off his unique lyrical pattern that only a few could hang with (Nas), and CL spits clear. This track is David Copperfield.