• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: d danja (Posted: 2/10/2006 5:25:00 PM)
Summary: Best In Years
Comment: The best I've heard from Primo in a looooong time. Not to say he was wack, but his production's been kinda complacent for a while- this feels like he was very inspired while makin' this one. AZ definately didn't slack either... these two definitely did their respective things to the fullest on this one.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 10/16/2005 6:37:00 AM)
Summary: AZ's Back!
Comment: I would have to most definitely agree. With Unxpekted in that I too was blown away with this track! Premo brings it as expected & as Unxpekted said, AZ sounds as if he took some anti-aging medication or something. He picks up right where he left off having that same signature feel he's always had. This is a MUST HAVE track!
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 10/6/2005 4:49:00 PM)
Summary: Aziatic Degreez
Comment: Wow, Primo sets an unoutchable caliber with these hip hop degrees..classic production. I was blown away by this track, the scratches and voice samples are perfectly set in. There hasn't been any tracks really touching this classical hip hop feel. AZ blesses the track with no sign of age but as if it was made the same time suger hill was dropped. If you a true hip hop head you HAVE to cop it.