BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Someone (Posted: 8/5/2014 11:18:00 PM; Partial IP: .195.59.48)
Location: So Cali
Comment: Totally has its own distinct vibe, lyrics are a perfect match with the production, I enjoyed this song, great melody with piano some horns and a small touch of a symphony in the background. Just f*cking dope hip hop, these cats have it.
Name: Dirty Porcelain (Posted: 7/11/2014 8:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 118.48.117)
Location: South Sandwich islands
Comment: A slow nighttime jam, but this is just nasty. Beat is grimy and John Robinson sounding more like Lil' Sci. Dope.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Azaia; Jupiter A.K.A.; John Robinson (aka Lil Sci of Scienz Of Life||Found: 1|