• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MChC (Posted: 7/18/2014 4:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .215.13.84)
Location: Stam town
Comment: Would love to see another NINE album!! Great track. Lots of references to his old classics. @ I Dunno...agreed!! Most HOP fans were into NINE. Similar style, grit, and sound. NINE actually got at Ev saying he stole his style. Took a couple shots at him on his second LP. Gotta disagree on lyrics though, NINE is a beast but Whitey Ford has him beat hands down.
Name: Bob (Posted: 7/17/2014 8:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: Oh yea, Its about time. I wish Nine put out a full length. I did here that album he put out a like 2-3 years ago and I wasn't feeling it but this sounds like the trademark NINE sound.
Name: I Dunno (Posted: 7/14/2014 5:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .112.39.50)
Location: Nyc eberyteen !!
Comment: Dirty Por is 100% right! This sh*t is down right a instant classic. Nine ain't lost a DAMN thing! Perfect voice & flow over a beautiful beat. It's funny how Everlast & Nine' voices are so damn similar. But Nine is clearly the better lyricist & rhymer & he proves it hear crystal clear!
Name: Dirty Porcelain (Posted: 7/11/2014 8:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 118.48.117)
Location: South Sandwich islands
Comment: DAMN! Then Nine comes in and spits some sh*t that sounds vintage as f*ck! Nine hasn't lost a f*cking step! So dope!