• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/6/2005 11:45:00 PM)
Summary: I Love What Sucks About Rap Music...
Comment: I think Azeem is very underrated as a quality MC. His strong presence on the mic shines with solid production, therefore I feel that, "Oakland To Brooklyn", although an ok song doesn't really do Azeem justice. The better song on this 12" single is "Show Business" produced by Paul Nice. That one is really the highlight of this record. Paul Nice provides the funk and Azeem shines with amusing tales of performing on the road. I love that song. Pick it up for that one.
Name: uber-pimp (Posted: 11/14/2004 11:35:00 AM)
Comment: This is some real hip-hop. None of that pretentious, boring shit that a lot of underground cats are coming with nowadays. If you don't feel this, you're wack.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/7/2004 7:01:00 PM)|
Comment: “Yeah move forward, move forward...Fill up the spot right here, yeah, everybody move forward.” The famous words in the hip-hop manual for LIVE performances. This track is pure heat. Azeem is on the rugged tip with this and his rhymes blaze the track. It's part autobiography, shout out to hip-hop, praise to Mary Jane. Definitely pick this one up.
Name: tha hip-hop oneder (Posted: 11/3/2004 2:52:00 AM)
Summary: Not Bad But Coulda Been Better
Comment: The beat starts off well before the baseline drops, but then turns in a different type of beat than what you would naturally be expecting. Azeem's lyrics are average but it’s the production that makes this song good enough to peep.