• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:00:00 PM)
Comment: This cat is so wack that I can't believe it! Pure illness and the scratchin’ is dope. The beat is nice and all works together well here. Azeem is now rotating in my players.
Name: hiphop_mexica (Posted: 11/22/2002 1:13:00 PM)
Summary: Too Funny
Comment: Azeem is just crazy calling his sh*t wack! And saying his DJ sucks is just damn hilarious! I think it's real since many emcees try to front like they're the sh*t, and it takes a real emcee to make fun of those cats in a funny way. I laughed through this whole track. Nice!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/19/2002 12:00:00 PM)|
Comment: This guy IS hip-hop! This track made it abundantly clear that his DJ "sucks on the ones and twos" and he is "wack." With such a dope beat, it was hard to laugh at this song's hilariously off-the-hook lyrics. I am going to have to add more Azeem to my Winamp playlist. This song is a definite “must listen to” for all the sucker MC's out there- I think he has a small message for them. The only drawback to this track is that it wasn't long enough.