• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: manatarms (Posted: 7/24/2003 1:35:00 PM)
Summary: I Liked It At First...
Comment: I liked the intro and thought I was in for something' good, but as the beat continued and continued and continued well you get the point. But Planet Asia can do no wrong.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Despite having DJ Revolution on the wheels of steel, "No Coast Allstars" is still mediocre at best. While Baby Blak, Planet Asia, and Obie Trice all came correct in delivery, content came across as almost tedious, and did not bring anything new to the table. Revolution's production was sub-bar in comparison to his usual calibre, and left me feeling that more could have been done to up the beat's potential.