• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 4/7/2005 11:22:00 AM)|
Comment: Since his 2003 release, Once You Go Blak, the West-Philly emcee has shown and proven the skills. BBK ripped and repped. He’s been building since ’95 and made a strong appearance on High & Mighty’s “Open Mic Night,” and as the title of this single states, things have definitely just begun. The groove set forth from King Honey gives a dope-ass soul backdrop for spittin’ the ghetto science. Believe me– the science is pure fiery. Give this one a listen and you’ll know what I mean.