• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mat boggie (Posted: 5/9/2010 9:02:00 PM; Partial IP: .60.11.170)
Comment: nice beat
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Straight from the United Kingdom (the country, not the group) comes this producer. Baby J is the name, which is his legal name following a name change. He has been in the hip-hop game since the early 90s. His most well known work are the remixes he made for Shabazz The Disciple and Dead Prez. Now it's time to wake up everybody who has been sleeping on him. The soundscape in 'Walk With A Bop" combines bells (of war), trumphets, crying babys and a vocal sample from the Junior Mafia ("Get Money"). The mic work is handled by the NYC underground group A-Alikes. To make it short, very nice.