• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 2/21/2008 4:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 36.144.240)
Location: Upstate, NY
Comment: this track pierces the soul on various levels. Grym Reaper was Too Poetic.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I know a lot of heads have been waiting for this album and I'm one of them. To quote Rakim "Nobody has been this awaited since Jesus". I'm kidding, let's not exaggerate this album. It's the title "Savior" that makes me wonder if Baby J suffers from megalomania. I don't know, what I know is that this cut features Grym Reaper. Those of you who have both the Gravediggaz album knows that Grym changed his flow after album number 1. I liked him better in his earlier days when he was original/unique and gave us lines like "Now down the corridor was old fat Ned/ Schemin' on a blowjob from a crackhead/ He was like 'hey wanna piece little man?'/I was like 'Yo, I'm better off with my haaaannd!' I have to kill this review now. The track is strong, buy it.