BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: terry_nickels (Posted: 12/17/2004 7:42:00 PM)
Summary: Eminem Is The Greatest.
Comment: Eminem is, and will always be, the greatest of all time. What else can we expect but to let our jaws drop when that man spits.
-If you produce and make beats, holla at ya boy firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: pg13whitey (Posted: 5/3/2003 8:18:00 PM)
Summary: Eminem Is The Best
Comment: Can't get better. No one spits it better than Slim. The beat is alright. One thing that pissed me off is there's only two2 singles of them - two in Bad Meets Evil.
Name: diels (Posted: 3/28/2003 2:51:00 AM)
Summary: This Track Is Alright
Comment: The lyrics are hot as hell, but the beat is boring but you can dance to it. But it's kind of hard to dance to it if you don't dance at all.
|Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Nuttin' To Do is not as good as the flip side of the single entitled "Scary Movies" (see the review below), but still deserves a listen. As expected, Eminem outshines Royce on this cut. Both of these cats work really well together, but the instrumental on this track is too plain. I wish Eminem's LP would drop already, rather than hearing him guest appearance on every other single that comes out.