BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Retrostylez (Posted: 6/29/2004 10:51:00 AM)
Summary: Awesome Beat
Comment: As J6N said before, this beat really kicks ass. Just an awesome classic. But I like this one more, than the "Royce da 5`9" Version. Em really shows his talent on the track.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/15/2003 4:57:00 PM)
Summary: A Classic!
Comment: This is one of the dopest beats i've ever heard, it's absolutly flawless! I've actually heard a 'remake' of this with just Royce and no Eminem, which I prefer because although Eminem does have real talent..his voice just annoys me. But Royce is just as amazing as ever and Eminem drops some killer verses (like he always does...but like I said his voice annoys me). A modern day classic...if you don't own it...why?
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn yo! Time flies...it's only a couple of days left of the year nine-eight. It's time to sum up the year - let's start with New Artist of the Year. I know! That one was easy, no one can touch EMINEM a.k.a. Slim Shady. This new Em joint entitled "Scary Movies" that he has cooked up with Bad Meets Evil (oh I wonder who is who) starts with a vocal sample from the bad bad very bad guy from the movie "Scream" - "What's your favorite scary movie?", and then Royce and Eminem start their (a little late) Halloween party. Em proves that he deserves the title Best New Artist of the Year. LOOK BEHIND YOU!