• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: The first time I heard The Bad Seed was on Pumpkinhead's "Dynamic(Rmx)" track. Now, the Bad Seed has come out with his own single which is straight up BANGIN'! In "Dem Grits", The Bad Seed is backed up by a beat which is so wacky, yet so dope. The production style is similar to what we heard on the original "Dynamic" single - reversing the beat, and having funky horns playing throughout. Makin' Records has proved once again that they are not a label to be slept on.
Name: fygkesev (Posted: 4/17/2002 2:21:00 PM)
Comment: I'm really feelin' this joint right here! Although "Grown Man" is still my top joint as far as Bad Seed goes.