BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: seco (Posted: 8/10/2011 1:45:00 PM; Partial IP: .2.230.109)
Location: Hartford CT
Comment: This song is the shit. I used to have it on tape way back in the day but lost it. It's good to hear this classic joint once agin!!
|Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Last week I was blessed enough to review "Dem Grits" (which is the BANGIN' track on the flip side of this The Bad Seed single). This week, I'm reviewing "Sh*t Is Hot" which is on a completely different vibe than "Dem Grits". "Sh*t Is Hot" starts out with the infamous Beavis & Butthead having a little discussion about how f*cking hot a beat was from Natural Resources (it's quite funny actually - whomever did the voices of Beavis & Butthead did a pretty good job). It's sad to say but the only thing that makes 'this sh*t hot' is the B & B skit!