BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Meta Four (Posted: 11/18/2008 2:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 12.221.145)
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Comment: The Beat is the Murderer in this Case.. What up with The Bad Seed, is he dead or what?
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Whoa, now this was original. Well, the beat anyway. From the first second this song started playing, the beat stood out and definitely showed mass potential for the track. But listening to the commercial rap-esque lyrics about clips, cash, and thongs pretty much turned me off to it. While still definitely better than the Master P-type song I had expected judging by the title, I just wasn't feeling any "deepness" or meaning in this at all. So while there are major pros and cons to this track, I'd recommend you give this a listen at least for the beat, if not anything else.