BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I've always wondered why people choose to phonetically spell out their Ebonics. But anyway, this review isn't to criticize spelling mistakes, so on to the track: I guess the best way to describe it is Sporty Thievez type lyrics, Jay-Z's "Can I Get A..." mind frame, and a fun "Pyromaniax"-type (Arsonists) beat. While I have to give props for such creative and diverse beats (gracias to Nottz), I can't quite say the same about the lyrics. While there is nothing wrong with them per say, I personally just crave more thought-provoking lines (as I'm sure you all know by now). However, that's just me. This track does have a fun beat, so I recommend you all check it out for yourselves.
Name: Infinite Thoughtz (Posted: 7/27/2002 8:33:00 PM)
Summary: Nottz Is Killing Me Hardly
Comment: This beat is tight as fuck! (The best beat Nottz ever made). The lyrics are weak as they can be. I can burn this cat, but oh well.