• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: bukus (Posted: 9/26/2013 5:32:00 PM; Partial IP: .107.2.108)
Comment: madd respect to the late baldhead slick always original.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Like I said I'm like an Ill Kid." I guess I'm privlidged to get the opportunity to review the Bald Head Slick joints. I bought the first Bald Head Slick joint back in the day, and it had constant rotation for a long period of time. So the title here is "Cry". The title describes what Slick wants people he dislikes to do. The beat is tight with production by Ayatollah. Slick's lyrics are angry and full of rage demonstrating his diverse split personality.