BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:43:00 PM)|
Comment: A hot b-side regardless of Tony Galvin's use of a familiar vocal sample. Even though listeners and critics will draw comparisons to Pete Rock and CL's "I Got a Love," Basic Vocab still deliver a feel-good single for the summer. Bringing back nostalgic memories of The Boogiemonsters, Da Bush Babees and The B.U.M.S., Basic Vocab is one of those rare groups nowadays that are able to connect the past with the present. Real talent from Miami is repped to the fullest.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Basic Vocab||Found: 1|