• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Yawn... more second-rate material from the Battle Axe Warriors 12". As I've said before, it's not that bad at all, but it's not that good either. Rob The Viking's production is nap inducing with its mediocre samples and rehashed drum track. Mad Child and Buc aren't too bad, but they don't really say anything that hasn't been said before: "Blah, blah, we're dope, blah, blah, blah, you're not." Next track please.