BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 11/8/2004 6:18:00 PM)
Comment: The lyrics are great. I think Beans is the guy from Anti-Pop Consortium. If he is not he should be. Nice song.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/7/2004 7:01:00 PM)|
Comment: When I wuz a young buck comin' up and looking for trouble, I used to deface the Blind Drive street signs by adding an "r" and making it Blind Driver. Cheap thrills, right? Beans must've rolled though my hometown and been inspired to write this song. Old-Skool drums punctuate this bumper. The beat ends up sounding a little sparse on its own for my tastes, but check the instrumental for some blend action and you won't be disappointed.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Beans||Found: 8|