• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/11/2006 10:23:00 AM)|
Comment: The group who explained “The Beastie Boys, you know we came to get down...” are back at it again with another banger. As almost always, the Boys have changed up their sound a bit; this time they take on a more club-oriented falvor. Amazingly, it works for them. I mean you don’t really place the B-Boys with the Cris-poppin’ set, but they make it work. In true Beastie fashion, they rock a catchy chorus and make you want to chant along. Definitely a great track for the iPod, for your car, or for whatever.